At TesTneT Canada Inc. has a unique field-testing facility, where hydrogen bonfire testing and gunfire testing can be safely performed. Special blast containment features have been built into our facilities to ensure safety during this test. With many years of experience and expertise, we have developed an LPG burner apparatus which is being adopted as part of several industry standards to ensure reproducibility of bonfire testing results.
TesTneT can accommodate custom field-testing requests for cylinders, components and complete fuel systems.
Typical Cylinder testing standards:
- ANSI/CSA HGV 2 – Hydrogen Vehicle Tanks
- [UNECE R134] UN-GTR No.13: 2010 “Global technical regulator on hydrogen and fuel cell vehicles”
- EU No. 406: 2010 (EC79: 2009) “Type-Approval of hydrogen powered motor vehicles”
- ISO 19881: 2018 “Gaseous Hydrogen – Land Vehicle Fuel Containers
- SAE J2579: 2013 “Standard for Fuel Systems in Fuel Cell and Other Hydrogen Vehicles”
- ISO 11119-3: 2013 “Gas Cylinders – Refillable Composite Gas Cylinders And Tubes –
Design, Construction And Testing – Part 3: Fully Wrapped Fiber Reinforced Composite Gas Cylinders
- And Tubes Up To 450L With Non-Load-Sharing Metallic Or Non-Metallic Liners”
- EN 12245: 2009 “Transportable Gas Cylinders – Fully wrapped composite cylinders”